Abandoned Cart / Recover Cart
Opencart abandonment is an e-commerce term used to describe a visitor on a web page who leaves that page before completing the desired action. The Abandoned Cart plugin sends an email invitation to customers who have added an item to their cart but left before completing checkout.Screenshots Live Preview
Today Most of the sales - purchase Business is done by Online Platforms i.e E-Commerce websites, many Online platforms are available today to give their services in the market and some of the giant websites have occupied the online business single handly like Amazon, Flipkart, eBay, etc. It is very much important to track your customers who visit your website to choose products but did not buy it. Abandonment is an e-commerce term used to describe a visitor on a web page who leaves that page before completing the desired action. The Abandoned Cart sends an email invitation to customers who have added an item to their cart but left before completing checkout. The emails are customizable and can be combined with coupon codes to entice your customer to continue shopping.
- Compatible with one-page checkout / quick checkout
- Send Discount Coupon for Abandoned Carts.
- Create Unlimited Email Templates
- Save Guest Cart feature
- Maintain Last Visited History
- Last Visited Page
- SendGrid API Integrated for fast bulk mailing.
- Well Managed abandoned Cart history
- Auto Generate Coupons for each customer / Guest.
- Well Maintain Coupon histories.
- Multi Language Compatible.
- Multi Stores Compatible.
- Multi Currency Compatible.
- Cron job feature for schedule mail task.
- Powerful dashboard with Google chart
- Powerful admin panel.
- Easy Installation and setup.
- Uses OpenCart's built-in module system (no core files are overwritten).
- Excellent & Best Support.
Supported OpenCart Versions=============================
All 2.0x,2.1x,2.2x,2.3.x and 3x versions
Latest Extension Versions===========================
|23 July 2022
|26 July 2018
|6 Months Free Support